The US state of Tennessee is lucky to have a capital like Nashville. The city is blessed with scenic beauty and is home to some of the best tourism places of the world. Nashville is the 5th largest city as far as the south eastern region of United States of America is concerned. The famous Cumberland River is very near to the city and is a source of many recreational opportunities for the both the locals as well as the tourist. Overall Nashville is a well-developedregion with fantastic health care, educational and recreational facilities.
Nashville: Things to do
If you are planning to spend your next vacation in Nashville then we guarantee that you have made a perfect choice. There are many things which you can do in this fantastic city. The things to do in the city are as follows
- A good starting point for you will be the famous Blue Bird café; it is one of the most frequently visited places in Nashville. The café is situated in a place called strip mall which itself is located at a distance of few miles from the center of the city.
- The second place which you can visit is the Ryman Auditorium which is a historic building created in the 19th The building is today utilized as a music and concert venue.
- Nashville is home to some of the most delicious dishes. These dishes can be enjoyed by you in the restaurants that are available in every noke and corner of the city. Somewell-knownrestaurants of the city are Biscuit Love, Arnold’s Country Kitchen and Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Another very nice place to visit in Nashville is the Country Music Hall of Fame. The place consists of gold Cadillac (Elvis) and different exhibits giving information about the music growth of the country.
- Another very historic place which you can visit while you are in Nashville is RCA STUDIO B which was a place where the famous Elvis Presley used to record his songs. According to historical records Elvis recorded more than 260 songs in this place
- You can enjoy the city tour as well such as Segway tour, Sprocket Rocket Party Bike and Nash Trash Tour. These tours are very important if you want to enjoy Nashville at its best.
- The Johnny cash museum is another place which is worthy of visit. The museum will provide you a great deal of information about the famous Johnny Cash.
These were some of the things which you can enjoy as a visitor to Nashville. Apart from these above mentioned things, there are many other things as well which you can enjoy in Nashville. A single article would not suffice if we were to give a full description about Nashville. If you want to know more about the city, then you can surely find loads of information on the internet. There are many website and pages from where you can get relevant information.